– One Roof Community Centre (St. John’s Anglican Church, 99 Brock Street) serves meals daily, Monday to Sunday including weekday holidays. Open from noon to 7:00 p.m. every day with dinner served at 5:00 (except Saturdays) and Lunch served at noon – 2:00 p.m. (except Sundays)
– Food Calendar
– Peterborough Food Action Network
– Nourish Project
– Click here for information about finding housing and Financial Assistance, including the Housing Stability Fund (if you are having trouble paying rent, hydro, or other bills).
With social assistance:
– For information on applying for Ontario Works (OW), click here.
– To learn about the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), contact the Ministry of Community and Social Services, 360 George Street North, 2nd Floor, Telephone: 705-742-9292 TDD/TTY: 705-742-8915
With mental health:
– If you need to talk to someone about mental health, call the 4 County Crisis Team toll free at 866-995-9933